Mexico Beach is a small coastal community
Located just 20 miles east of Panama City, Mexico Beach has amazing character, plenty of charm and a wonderful small-town atmosphere.
A relaxing lifestyle on the Gulf of Mexico
The natural beauty of the beaches has been carefully preserved here. Locals enjoy the sunsets, refreshing dips in the water and meeting visitors of this stunning beach destination. Local restaurants and shops pepper the down-town and are always welcoming and friendly to all who may pass by.
The Shell Shack
A popular souvenir shop for visitors, and friendly place to stop in and say hello for locals.
Canal Park, Sunset Park, Beacon Hill and Mexico Beach City Park. all with their own uniqueness.
They live on the beach with us locals, and we enjoy sharing our beautiful home with them.
These allow easy access to the beautiful beaches, and protect the dunes and natural vegetation.
Mexico Beach Highlights
- 20 miles east of Panama City, Florida.
- Home to some of the world’s most beautiful white-sand beaches.
- Pets are not allowed on the beaches, but are allowed in the neighboring communities in Gulf County.
- There are a number of local dining options giving locals plenty to choose from.
- Free access is available for the City Pier and the City Boat Ramp.
Interested in St. Joe Beach Real Estate?
I would live to be your Real Estate guide. Contact Me